Capital Campaign - More than Bricks…
Christian Heritage Academy has a strong 33 year legacy. Over the past few years we have seen God’s hand move on behalf of our school and laying a path to our future. With the legacy gift of 147 acres of land from Walter Klaus, our first principal, to the partnership with Crossroads Church and Pastors Paul and Deb Marzahn, the school was able to build its first permanent home in 2017.
Prayerfully consider partnering with us…
Prayer – Would you be willing to list us up in your prayers?
Enrollment – Strategic planning for school growth is underway. Please pray that we would reach the families pursuing a Christian education.
Gifts – Would you consider partnering with us financially? We are in the process of reaching out to friends, family and community partners to raise 1.5 million dollars to lower our overall debt, as well as be responsible stewards of the finances God has entrusted to us.
· Pledges are accepted through 2021
· Pledge payments can begin and end anytime between 1/1/2019 and 12/31/2020
· Pledge payments can be determined by each family (monthly/quarterly/annually)
· One time and recurring donations can be made here:
· Personal checks are accepted made payable to CHA
CHA is a 501c3. All donations are tax deductible.